How much does it cost to live in Silver Fox Homeowners Cooperative?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent, which is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $500 per month, which includes water, septic and trash collection.
- The one-time membership fee is $500.
- There is no charge to apply for membership at Silver Fox Homeowners Cooperative. Please find an application here.